"Resham Sathi" is a term introduced by Sericulture Research and Development Council (SRDC) for an individual person assigned by Block Resource Agency (BRA) Approved by SRDC Who takes care of some given Parameters and plays some roles and responsibilities given by SRDC for a particular assigned area on the scale of 100 registration farmers.
9.1 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have passed all subjects in his/her 10+2.
- Having own Aadhar card and PAN card is mandatory for every candidate.
- Should have the proper certification of the 90 Days Training of operation of commercial Chawki rearing house.
- Should have basic communication skills to motivate farmer toward sericulture farming.
- Candidate should summit a proper application offline & online to SRDC with the help of BRA.
9.2 Role & Responsibilities
- Roles and Responsibilities will be done in two different phases With accordance to the different step of program Provided by Sericulture Research and Development council
- Entire First phase will be performed by Resham Sathi and Resham Mitra Mutually with The help of Block Resource Agency (BRA) and District Resource Agency (DRA)
- Resham Sathi and Resham mitra will have different roles and responsibilities in 2nd Phase.
9.3 Phase 1st Ė Farmerís Networking and Registration
- Resham Mitra and Resham Sathi have to Registered 100 farmers in their particular assigned area for sericulture farmer.
- The farmer selected by them should have their own aadhar card, voter card, Bank account in any govt. bank and the ownership of their agriculture land assigned for sericulture farming activities.
- Each farmer should have at least 1 acre of land each for sericulture farming activity.
- Resham Mitra and Resham Sathi have to make sure about the properly submission of the document of Crop Insurance and farmerís health insurance to the assigned Insurance Agency by Sericulture Research & Development Council.
- They both have to make sure about the soil and water testing of the agriculture land of farmers registered by them.
- They also have to make sure that the farmers registered by them should have proper irrigated land with proper irrigation facilities on their agriculture land.
- They have to help farmers to prepare the land for mulberry cultivation.
- They have to select the variety of mulberry plant according to the soil and water test report of the particular framers agriculture land.
- They have to provide the mulberry stem to the farmers by the Help of SRDC according to Program.
- They also have to do Establishment& Management of mulberry garden of the farmers registered by them.
- They have to organize proper training for sericulture farmers of silk worm rearing activity.
- They have to help farmer in Establishment& Management of chawki rearing house.
9.4 Phase 2nd Ė Disinfection Mulberry Garden & Rearing House
- Resham Sathi have to purchase the tools and technologies use in disinfection of farmerís mulberry garden and Silkworm chawki rearing house.
- Resham Sathi have to provide the service of disinfection of sericulture farmerís mulberry garden and silkworm chawki rearing house at a particular rate list (update timely) provided by Sericulture Research and Development Council.
- Resham Sathi have to provide service to all the registered 100 Sericulture farmers in his/her assigned area.
- Resham Sathi have to provide service of Disinfection of farmerís mulberry garden and Silkworm chawki rearing house at least five times in a year according to program.
- Resham Sathi have to provide quality full Disinfection of sericulture farmerís mulberry garden and silkworm chawki rearing house.
- Resham Sathi have to purchase Disinfection material of mulberry garden and chawki rearing house from Block resource agency only.
- Training Fee Rs.8000/- through Demand Draft will make on the name of Sericulture Research & Development Council.
- Training Fee (Agriculture Extension Services) once paid is Non Refundable.